Sunday, 6 May 2012

The Holy Trinity Anglican Church

   The Holy Trinity Anglican Church is situated at the southern end of the Ionian Parliament building. It was established in 1864 to serve the needs of the local british community. It was damaged during Second World War and reopened in 1971.
   The services take place every Sunday at 10.30 a.m. and 19:00 p.m. For more information please visit the website of the corfiot anglican community:

No comments: