Monday 5 November 2012

5 years John's Corfu world and...a goodbye...!

   Exactly five years ago, on November the 5th, 2007, I decided to create a blog about my beloved island, Corfu. Back then blogging was more popular than it is today. Now that social networking services are on the rise, there is the possibility to share things there without having to be directed to another site. For that reason, I decided to stop writting in this blog and update my facebook page more often. The fan page will be upgraded with more photos, links and stories. You don't need to have a facebook account in order to view the page. All you have to do is to visit and check regularly the following url:                  https://www.facebook.com/johncorfuworld

I would like to thank all of my followers for keeping up with this blog for half a decade. Your love and interest gave me the strength to continue blogging. Let's see some statistics now:

FIVE YEARS OLD OF EXISTENCE IN NUMBERS
-  435 posts 
- 1.404 fans in Facebook
- 42 followers
- 58.988 visits from 157 countries
- 113.061 individual visitors

A BIG THANK YOU AND SEE YOU ON FACEBOOK!

4 comments:

Jim said...

Thanks for all your efforts over the last five years.

It's time to write a book as well, with all the useful material you have collected and featured.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your knowledge of this beautiful town and island. Bob Bakker

Karelian Blonde said...

Thank you for posting all these years and I will miss your blog but will start to follow your FB page.

KB

sibadd said...

Thanks John. Yes I will relink to your FB pages