Monday 21 December 2009

Old Port's Marina: The appalling situation goes on...

A neverending nightmare... It has been almost a year since my last post about the marina under construction at the Old Port and little has changed. I think now the place looks even more horrible than ever. Construction is progressing very slowly, giving me the impression that the marina will never be completed and that I should compromise with the place's current look.

I really wonder what and who is to blame for that mess. The crisis? The unwillingness of the local authorities? Do they not understand that this part of our town is a disgrace and gives tourists a bad impression?






This is how the new marina will look, if completed: not bad, given that it is not going to be huge and will serve only yachts.

No comments: